Applies To:Show Versions
- 13.1.1, 13.1.0
Common Elements for file management for Access Policy Manager
- On the Main tab, click.The Manage Files screen opens.
- Click theUploadbutton.The Create New File popup screen opens.
- For theSelect Filesetting, click theBrowsebutton and select the file to upload.TheSelect FileandFile Namefields are populated with the file name.
- In theFile Destination Folderfield, specify the folder path in which to place the file.If you do not specify a folder path, the file is placed in the top-level folder.
- From theSecure Levelmenu, select the access level for the file.policyThe file is available only to users who have successfully completed an access policy, with anAllowending result. You might use this to display an HTML file that only a verified user can see.publicThe file is available to anyone. You might use this to allow access to an installation package that a user needs to start an access session.sessionThe file is available only to users with an active access policy session. You might use this to allow a user with an active session access to a required logon component.
- ClickOK.The file appears in the hosted content list.
- From theFile Actionlist, selectUpload Only.
- From theFile Actionlist, selectUpload and Extract.
- Click theOKbutton.The files appears in the hosted content list, in the folder specified. Any files in subfolders in the archive file also appear in subfolders in the hosted content list.
- On theUploadbutton, click the right-side arrow to selectManage Accessfrom the list.The Access Settings popup screen opens.
- Select the access profiles to associate with hosted content, then clickOK.A user must belong to an associated access profile to access hosted content.
- Select a file from the hosted content list.
- At bottom left of the screen, click the right-side arrow on theEditbutton to selectRename/Move Filefrom the list.TheRename/Move File Propertiespopup screen opens.
- In theNew File Namefield, type a new name for the file.
- In theNew File Destination Folder, specify a new destination folder for the file.
- At bottom left of the screen, click the right-side arrow on theEditbutton to selectEdit File Propertiesfrom the list.TheEdit File Propertiespopup screen opens.
- If the MIME type for the file is incorrect or must be changed, from theMime Typelist, select the MIME type for the file.
- At bottom left of the screen, click the right-side arrow on theEditbutton to selectUpload New Versionfrom the list.TheUpload New File Versionpopup screen opens.
- ClickOK.The file changes are saved, and the screen returns to the hosted content list.