Applies To:Show Versions
Common Elements for the network access in Access Policy Manager
- On the Main tab, click.The Network Access Lists screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Network Access Lease Pools list screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Network Access IPv4 Lease Pools list screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Network Access IPv6 Lease Pools list screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Device Wizards screen opens.
- To ensure that Edge Apps can connect from supported mobile devices, forClient Side Checks, clear theEnable Antivirus Check in Access Policycheck box.Follow the instructions in the wizard to create your access policy and virtual server.
- Click theCreatebutton.The New Resource screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the resource.
- In the Name column, click the name of the network access resource you want to edit.
- Click theFinishedbutton.The Network Access configuration screen opens, and you can configure the properties for the network access resource.
- Click the name to select a network access resource on the Resource List.The Network Access editing screen opens.
- To configure the general properties for the network resource, clickPropertieson the menu bar.
- To configure the network settings for the network access resource, clickNetwork Settingson the menu bar.
- To configure optimization for a host with the network access resource, clickOptimizationon the menu bar.
- To configure DNS and hosts settings for the network access resource, clickDNS/Hostson the menu bar.
- To configure the drive mappings for the network access resource, clickDrive Mappingson the menu bar.
- To configure applications to start for clients that establish a Network Access connection with this resource, clickLaunch Applicationson the menu bar.
- To customize the network access connection, clickCustomizationon the menu bar.
- In the Customization Settings for English area, in theCaptionfield, type a caption.The caption appears on the full webtop, and is required.
- To automatically start this network access resource when a client reaches a webtop to which the resource is assigned, select theAuto launchcheck box.When multiple network access resources are assigned to a webtop, Auto launch can be enabled for only one network access resource.
- Click theUpdatebutton.Your changes are saved and the page refreshes.