Applies To:Show Versions
Common elements for reporting
- On the Main tab, click.The Charts screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Requests screen opens, where, by default, you view an event log displaying illegal requests for all security policies.
- In the Requests List, click a request to view information about the request and any violations associated with it.The screen refreshes, showing the Request Details area, where you see any violations associated with the request and other details, such as the security policy it relates to, the support ID, the violation rating, and potential attacks that it could cause.
- Use the Violation area elements to view details about a violation associated with an illegal request:
- To view details about this specific violation such as the file type, the expected and actual length of the query, or similar relevant information, click the violation name.
- To display a general description of that type of violation, click the info icon to the left of the violation name.