Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.0, 14.1.0
Common elements for advanced ASM configuration
- On the Main tab, click.The Cookie Protection screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.
- ClickUser-Defined Violations.
- ForGrace Period Until signing with new Security Context, type the amount of time in minutes that must pass before the system begins signing ASM cookies with the new key and algorithm that you are configuring.The default value is30minutes. Initially when you start the system, this is the period the system waits to apply the new security context for the new release.
- ForGrace Period To Accept Old Cookies, type the amount of time in minutes that must pass before the system stops accepting traffic with ASM cookies that use the old key and algorithm.The default value is2880minutes (48 hours).
- To review the details of the cookie protection, clickView Algorithms Configuration.The screen shows the specific algorithms the system uses to protect domain and other ASM cookies.
- If you need to extend either of the grace periods, clickExtendand type the number of minutes to add and clickSave.