Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.0, 14.1.0
Disallowing Application Use at Specific
Overview: Disallowing application use in
Disallowing application use in certain
- On the Main tab, click.
- In theCurrent edited security policylist near the top of the screen, verify that the security policy shown is the one you want to work on.
- In theGeolocation Listsetting, use the move buttons to adjust the lists of allowed and disallowed geolocations. To restrict traffic from anonymous proxies, moveAnonymous Proxyto the disallowed geolocations list.If no geolocations are disallowed, the list displays the wordNone. The screen shows the valueN/Ain the list of geolocations for cases where a user is in a location that cannot be identified, for example, if using RFC-1918 addresses or unassigned global addresses.You can approach geolocation enforcement by specifying either which locations you want to disallow or which locations you want to allow.
- ClickSaveto save your settings.
- In the editing context area, clickApply Policyto put the changes into effect.
Setting up geolocation enforcement from a request
- On the Main tab, click.The Requests screen opens and shows all illegal requests that have occurred for all security policies.
- Filter the Requests List to show the illegal requests for the security policy for which you want to disallow the geolocation causing the problem.
- In the Requests List, click anywhere on a request.The screen displays details about the request including any violations associated with the request, and other details, such as the geolocation.
- In the Request Details area, theGeolocationsetting displays the country, and if the country is not on the disallowed geolocation list, you seeDisallow this Geolocation. If you want to disallow that location, click it.The system asks you to verify that you want to disallow this geolocation. When you verify that you do, the system adds the country to the Disallowed Geolocations list for that policy.
- Apply the change to the security policy: on the Main tab, click, make sure it is the correct current edited policy, and then clickApply Policy.