Applies To:Show Versions
- 14.1.5, 14.1.4, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Configuring DHCP Lease Query in Subscriber Management
Overview: Configuring DHCP lease
lease query in subscriber management
- On the Main tab, click.The Subscriber Management screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Subscriber Management Profile screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the subscriber management profile.
- At the right of the Settings area, select theCustomcheck box, and then selectEnabledfrom theDHCP Lease Querylist to obtain DHCP Lease information.
- From theDHCP Virtual Server Namelist, select the DHCP virtual server that you created.
- ClickFinished.This enables the DHCP Lease Query for the subscriber management profile you created.
- On the Main tab, click.The Date Plane Listeners screen opens.
- ClickAdd Group.The New Virtual Group screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the listener.
- In theDestination Addressfield, type the IP address of the virtual server. For example,10.0.0.1or10.0.0.0/24.When you use an IPv4 address without specifying a prefix, the BIG-IP system automatically uses a/32prefix.You can use a catch-all virtual server (0.0.0.0) to specify all traffic that is delivered to the BIG-IP system. Configure the source and destination setting, during forwarding mode only. In the relay mode, the client does not have an IP address and the DHCP provides the client with an IP address.The system will create a virtual server using the address or network you specify.
- For theService Portsetting, type or select the service port for the virtual server.
- From theVLAN and Tunnel Trafficlist, selectEnabled on. Then, for theVLANs and Tunnelssetting, move the VLAN or VLANs on which you want to allow the virtual servers to share traffic from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.
- For theVLANs and Tunnelssetting, move the VLANs and tunnels that you want to monitor for RADIUS traffic from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.
- From theSubscriber Management Profilelist, select the subscriber management profile that you created.
- ClickFinished.The Policy Enforcement Manager creates a listener.