Applies To:Show Versions
- 14.1.5, 14.1.4, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Creating Custom TAC DB
Overview: Custom TAC DB
Creating a custom TAC DB
- On the Main tab, click.The TAC DB screen opens.
- In the Custom TAC DB Configuration area, for thePrioritysetting, selectHighorLowfrom the drop-down menu to specify that if the Custom TAC DB is built-in.
- In the TAC DB setting, for theNamefield, type a name for the custom TAC DB.
- In the TAC DB setting, for theUpload New Fromdrop-down menu, selectFileto choose a file with TAC code information that is located on your client machine orLocationto set the URL location of the TAC DB. The URL can be, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP or file on BIG-IP file system.If you chooseLocation, additional fields in TAC DB setting appear.
- In the TAC DB setting, for theDescriptionfield, type the description for this custom TAC DB.
- In the TAC DB setting, for theTAC DB Location, type the URL location where the TAC DB file is stored.
- In the TAC DB setting, for theUsernamefield, type the username for access to the custom TAC DB information.
- In the TAC DB setting, for thePasswordfield, type the password to access the custom TAC DB information.
- In the Sync Mode setting, selectAutomaticto automatically upload files from the location and specify how often the polling interval can be configured in weeks. SelectManualto manually synchronize the files.
- ClickUpdateto save any changes.