Applies To:Show Versions
- 14.1.5, 14.1.4, 14.1.3, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Provisioning Dynamic Subscribers
Overview: Provisioning dynamic subscribers
Provisioning dynamic subscribers
- On the Main tab, click.The Date Plane Listeners screen opens.
- ClickData Plane.The Data Plane screen opens.
- ClickAdd Group.The New Virtual Group screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the listener.
- In theDestination Addressfield, type the IP address of the virtual server. For example,10.0.0.1or10.0.0.0/24.When you use an IPv4 address without specifying a prefix, the BIG-IP system automatically uses a/32prefix.You can use a catch-all virtual server (0.0.0.0) to specify all traffic that is delivered to the BIG-IP system. Configure the source and destination setting, during forwarding mode only. In the relay mode, the client does not have an IP address and the DHCP provides the client with an IP address.The system will create a virtual server using the address or network you specify.
- For theService Portsetting, type or select the service port for the virtual server.
- From theProtocollist, select the protocol of the traffic for which to deploy enforcement policies (TCP,UDP, orTCP and UDP).The system will create a virtual server for each protocol specified.
- To use network address translation, from theSource Address Translationlist, selectAuto Map.The system treats all of the self IP addresses as translation addresses.
- For theVLANs and Tunnelssetting, move the VLANs and tunnels that you want to monitor from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.
- For theVLANs and Tunnelssetting, move the VLANs and tunnels that you want to monitor for RADIUS traffic from theAvailablelist to theSelectedlist.
- In the Policy Provisioning area, select enforcement policies to apply to the traffic.
The system applies the global policy to all subscribers in parallel with the subscriber policies, and must be configured with unknown subscriber policy. High-precedence global policies override conflicting subscriber policies, and low-precedence policies are overridden by conflicting subscriber policies.
- ForGlobal Policy, move policies to apply to all subscribers toHigh PrecedenceorLow Precedence.For URL categorization to take effect, you need to associate the enforcement policy with a classification profile.
- ForUnknown Subscriber Policy, move policies to use if the subscriber is unknown toSelected.