Manual Chapter : Configuring a subroutine for step-up authentication
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
subroutine for step-up authentication
For step-up authentication, you configure a per-request policy subroutine that performs authentication.
- On the Main tab, click.The Per-Request Policies screen opens.
- Create and then open a per-request policy for editing in the visual policy editor.
- Click theAdd New Subroutinebutton.A popup screen opens.
- Select one of these subroutine templates:
- LDAP Authentication- Includes aLogon Pagefollowed by anLDAP Authaction,PassandFailterminals.
- Confirm- Includes aConfirm Boxwhere you can specify text and an icon that allows the user to continue or cancel the action.
- Empty- IncludesInandOutterminals only.
- Name the subroutine.
- ClickSave.The popup screen closes. The subroutine, with the heading[+] Subroutine:, displays below the main editor.Name
- Expand the subroutine by clicking the [+] icon.If any item in the subroutine needs some configuration, a red asterisk displays by the item name.
- From the Authentication tab, select one of the available authentication methods. Configure the authentication agent with the information needed, such as the AAA server.
- Make any changes you want to the subroutine terminals:
- To add a terminal, clickEdit Terminaland configure it.
- To change a terminal, click it and select another one.
The subroutine settings are configured using the default values.
Next, you can add the subroutine to the per-request policy.