Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Customizing the APM logon page
Overview: Customizing the logon page
Customizing a logo on the logon screen
- In your web browser address bar, type the IP address of the BIG-IP system with which you are working.The BIG-IP system logon page opens.
- Right-click the logon page.The browser shortcut menu opens.
- ClickInspect Element.TheInspect Elementoption might appear as a different name in different browsers (such as,View Source).A screen displaying the HTML code of the web page opens.
- Hover your cursor over a line of HTML code.You can see the exact HTML code that matches the icons, text, entry fields, and buttons that appear on the GUI. The tag ID displays the type of the object on the GUI, such as a header or a banner.
- On the logon page, in theUsernameandPasswordfields, type your user name and password, and clickLog in.
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displayingForm Factor: Full/Mobile Browsersettings.
- In the left pane, expand the folders and navigate to, then clickPage Header Settings.The profile for your configuration is unique. You can select the profile that is relevant to the BIG-IP system. For other items in the Configuration utility besides the page header, use the HTML code to determine the correct tab and the policy in the Customization screen.The Page Header Settings display.
- For theHeader left image (Full Size)setting, click the file path of the image in the Value column, and in the resulting field, type the file path of the new image that you want to add.
- Click theSavebutton.
- On the Main tab, click.The Profiles List screen opens.
- Select the check box for the policy that you customized.
- ClickApply Policy.
- ClickLog Out.The logon page opens.