Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
The Customization Tool
About the Customization tool
Starting the Customization tool
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears, in Basic Customization view.
About customization views and form factors
- Basic Customization (Quick Start)
- This is the default customization view. Use this to configure basic look and feel for pages, and common text labels and captions for resources on the webtop.
- General Customization
- This view provides a tree structure for configuration elements, and more detailed methods to configure and customize objects.
- Advanced Customization
- Full/Mobile browser
- Use this mode to configure pages that are viewed in a web browser or on a mobile device.
- BIG-IP Edge Client
- Use this mode to configure the appearance and messages that appear in the BIG-IP Edge Client® for a platform or device.
- Customization controls the look of the user interface, such as fonts, images, colors, and general layout.
- Customization provides personalization for the text and messages that appear for each language specified in an access profile.