Applies To:Show Versions
Common Elements for APM OAuth Client -- DO NOT include this file in a map
- On the Main tab, click.The Scope screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the object.
- In the Customization Settings for English area, in theCaptionfield, type a caption.
- In the Security Settings area, forAuthentication Type, select one of these options:
- Client CertificateThis requires that you add the client certificate to the BIG-IP system.
- Client SecretThis is the default setting. If you select it, APM generates this secret for the client.
- NoneWe recommend that you do not use this.
- On the Main tab, click.The OAuth Tokens screen opens. By default, the/Common/oauthdb/default database instance is selected. The display initially places the most recently issued access tokens at the top of the table.
- On the Main tab, click.The Client Application screen opens.
- On the Main tab, click.The Database Instance screen opens.