Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Creating a virtual server for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Virtual Server screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the virtual server.
- In theDestination Addressfield, type the IP address you want to use for the virtual server.This address should correspond to the address specified for your application in Microsoft Azure.
- In the service port field, type the service port, or select the service from the list.For example,HTTPS.
- FromHTTP Profile (Client)select an HTTP profile (typically,http).
- In the Access Policy area, fromAccess Profile, select the allow-all access policy you created.
- FromPer-Request Policy, select the per-request policy you created for SAML Auth with Azure and MFA.