Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
About Public File Sharing
- Continuously check the result and end the session if it changes
- SpecifiesEnabledorDisabled.WhenEnabled, if the client does not respond for five minutes, the server ends the session.
- Check for software in the list, and
- Specifies one of these options:
- pass if at least one listed software matchesWhen selected, the action sends traffic to the successful branch if at least one software item in the list matches the software that is present on the client system.
- fail if unlisted software found-When selected, the action sends traffic to the fallback branch when any software that is not included in the list is found on the system. In this case, the list functions as a whitelist; if any endpoint software is found on the client system that is not included in the list, the check fails and traffic goes to the fallback branch.
- fail if any listed software matchesWhen selected, the action sends traffic to the fallback branch when any software item in the list is found on the client system. In this case, the list functions as a blacklist.
- Specifies a platform. The default isAny. When a platform is selected, the Vendor ID and Product ID lists update to include the products and vendors that are supported for that platform according to the EPSEC package that is installed on the BIG-IP system.A link to a report that includes the peer-to-peer software that Access Policy Manager currently supports is available on the BIG-IP system Welcome page.
- Vendor ID
- Specifies a vendor ID (from the list of supported vendors) orAny.
- Product ID
- Specifies a product ID (from the list of supported products) orAny.
- Specifies one of these values:
- EnabledWhen selected, the action verifies that peer-to-peer software is running on the client system.
- DisabledWhen selected, the action verifies that peer-to-peer software is not running on the client system.
- UnspecifiedWhen selected, the action does not verify the state.
- Specifies a version; when specified, the Peer-to-Peer action verifies the version of the software.