Manual Chapter : Adding an access policy assignment item
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Adding an access
policy assignment item
Before you can add an access policy assignment item, you need to configure an access profile.
Configure an access policy with an assignment action to assign a resource, local traffic pool, ACL, profile, or other item. Each assignment action works differently and assigns different items.
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- Select an assignment action, then clickAdd Item:Assigns an ACL to the access policy branch.Directly assigns all types of resources.Assigns a Bandwidth Controller policy to an access policy branch.Assigns a Citrix Smart Access filter to an access policy branch.Assigns a dynamic ACL to an access policy branch.Allows you to assign connection resources, remote desktops, and SAML resources.Allows you to assign a route domain, SNAT, and SNAT pool to an access policy branch.Allows you to assign attributes for the SSO username and password.Allows you to assign a webtop, webtop links, and webtop sections to an access policy branch.A properties screen opens.
- Configure the properties for the item.
- ClickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.
The access policy is configured with the assignment action you have configured.
Apply Access Policylink to apply and activate your changes to this access policy.
To ensure that logging is configured to meet your requirements, verify the log settings for the access profile.