Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Adding an access policy mapping item
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- Select a mapping action, then clickAdd Item:Maps resources from an Active Directory group to access policy resources.Maps resources from an LDAP group to access policy resources.Allows you to assign predefined or custom variables to attributes, values, text, or expressions.A properties screen opens.
- For the Variable assign action, click theAdd new entrybutton.The AD and LDAP Group Assign actions already include an entry.
- Click theEditlink.
- Configure the settings for the assign action.For the AD or LDAP group resource assign action, type the name of the group, then clickAdd group manually.
- Configure the mapping items.Refer to the specific documentation for each item to map items.
- ClickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.