Applies To:Show Versions
Viewing Application Page Load Times
Overview: Viewing application page load times
- 200 OK response
- The HTTP content is not compressed
- The HTTP content-type istext/html.
- The HTTP content contains an HTML<head>tag
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or later
- Chrome 10 or later
Viewing application page load times
- On the Main tab, click.The Overview screen opens and displays current HTTP statistics averaged over the last hour. On the screen, you can see time controls on the top, charts on the left, and a list of dimensions on the right.
- Scroll down to the Page Load Time chart.The chart shows the average page load time and maximum page load time for all applications and virtual servers associated with all Analytics profiles.
- To view page load times for a specific application, from the dimensions on the right, expandApplicationsand select that application.The chart shows page load times only for the selected application.
- To see more detailed page load time statistics for any expanded dimensions, double-click the handle at the top of the dimensions column.Tables containing detailed statistics for the items in the dimensions are displayed.
- In the table, hover over the headings to see the full names of the columns, and view the data.
- Avg Pashows the average page load time in milliseconds.
- Max Pashows the maximum page load time in milliseconds.
- To view page load times for a specific virtual server, from the dimensions on the right, expandVirtual Serversand select only that virtual server.
- You can clear all filter selections or those for a dimension.
- To clear a single selection, click the selected object.
- To clear all selections, click the gear icon at the top of the column and selectClear All.
- To clear selections for a dimension, click the options icon (three horizontal lines to the left of the title), and selectClear Selection.You can click the numbered icon at the top right-hand corner of the dimension to clear all selections for a dimension.
- If further investigation is needed, select other dimensions to show page load times for other entities, for example, specific pool members, URLs, countries, or client IP addresses.