Applies To:Show Versions
Adding Server Technologies to a
Overview: Adding server technologies to a
adding server technologies
- On the Main tab, click.The Learning and Blocking Settings screen opens.
- In the Policy Building Settings area, expandServer Technologiesand selectEnable Server Technology Detection.
- ClickSaveto save your settings.
- Click the arrow next toEnable Server Technology Detection.The Policy: Server Technologies screen opens where you can see which server technologies are applied to the current security policy.
- ClickAdd Server Technologyto see the server technologies that are discoverable, and select any that you know apply to the applications being protected, and clickSave.If manually adding a server technology that has implied technologies, you see a notification that lists the additional server technologies that will be added. For example, if you add ASP.NET, IIS and Microsoft Windows are also included.
- In the editing context area, clickApply Policyto put the changes into effect.