Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Viewing CGNAT Statistics
Overview: Viewing CGNAT statistics
- Translation endpoints for all active LSN pools
- Logging attempts and failures
- Port block allocation (PBA) translations
- Port Control Protocol (PCP) requests
Viewing CGNAT statistics
- On the Main tab, click.The CGNAT translations chart opens showing active translations in a combined view showing statistics for all active LSN pools.
- From theTime Periodlist, select the length of time for which to display statistics.
- To focus in on the specific details you want more information about, point on the chart or click an item in the Details list to view the statistics for that pool.For example, if you see that translation failures have occurred on one of the LSN pools, you can click on that pool in the Details list to display information about the pool.
- You can filter the CGNAT information to display only certain information, such as:
- Active translations
- Translation requests
- Translation failures
- Translation from backup pool
- Click the other items on the menu bar to see additional CGNAT statistics.
- To see logging attempts and failures for LSN pools, clickLogging.
- To see active port blocks, port block allocations, blocks freed, ports where the client reached their limit, and zombie blocks that cannot be released due to active connections, clickPBAand use the filters.
- To see the number of Port Control Protocol (PCP) requests, clickPCP.
- If you want to export the information in any of the charts, clickExportand specify your options for how and where to send the data.To send reports by email, the system requires an SMTP configuration.