Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.0, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Create a basic server pool to process HTTP/2 traffic
- On the Main tab, click.The Pools list screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Pool screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a name for the pool.Names must begin with a letter, and can contain only letters, numbers, and the underscore (_) character.The pool name is limited to 63 characters.
- Type aDescriptionfield, type a description of the pool.
- For theHealth Monitorssetting, from theAvailablebox, select a health monitor and move it to theActivebox.There are no HTTP/2-specific health monitors available on the BIG-IP system.
- In the Resources area of the screen, from theLoad Balancing Methodlist, retain the default, or select a load balancing method.
- From thePriority Group Activationlist, retain the default value (Disabled) or selectLess thanand type a numeric value.
- Using theNew Memberssetting, add each resource that you want to include in the pool:
- In theNode Namefield, type a name for the node portion of the pool member.
- In theAddressfield, type an IP address.
- In theService Portfield, type a port number, or select a service name from the list.
- If you enabled priority group activation, then in thePriorityfield, type a priority number.