Applies To:Show Versions
Common Elements for IP intelligence
- Log in to the command line for the BIG-IP system.
- On the Main tab, click.The IP Intelligence screen opens.
- In theCurrent edited policylist near the top of the screen, verify that the edited security policy is the one you want to work on.
- Select theMatch Typefor the IP intelligence category.By default, IP intelligence blacklist categories matchSourceonly, but you can configure categories to matchSource and DestinationorDestinationonly.
- Click theAdd to Categorybutton.TheAdd Entrypopup screen appears.
- In theInsert (IP Address)field, type an IP address to add to the blacklist category or categories.
- In theSecondsfield, specify the duration for which the address should be added to the blacklist category.
- To allow the IP address to be advertised to edge routers so they will null route the traffic, selectAllow Advertisements.
- Click theDelete from Categorybutton.TheDelete Entrypopup screen appears.
- In theDelete (IP Address)field, type an IP address to remove from the selected blacklist category or categories.TheDelete Entrypopup screen appears.
- Click theAdd Addressbutton.The IP address is added to the blacklist category or categories.
- Click theDelete Addressbutton.The IP address is removed from the blacklist category or categories.