Applies To:Show Versions
Limit connections and flows on a route domain
- On the Main tab, click.The Route Domain List screen opens.
- In the Name column, click the name of the relevant route domain.
- In theConnection Limitfield, type the maximum number of concurrent connections allowed for the route domain. Setting this to0turns off connection limits. The default is0.
- From theEviction Policylist, select an eviction policy to apply to this route domain.
- ClickUpdate.The system displays the list of route domains on the BIG-IP system.