Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Limit connections and flows on a virtual server
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- Click the name of the virtual server you want to modify.
- From theConfigurationlist, selectAdvanced.
- In theConnection Limitfield, type a number that specifies the maximum number of concurrent open connections.
- From theEviction Policylist, select an eviction policy to apply to the virtual server.
- ClickUpdateto apply the changes.The eviction policy is applied to the context.