Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Resources - Personalizing Images in General View
What is resource image personalization?
Personalizing resource images
- On the Main tab, click.The Customization tool appears in General Customization view, displayingForm Factor: Full/Mobile Browsersettings.
- In the left pane on the Branding tab, select the resource type folder forApp Tunnels,Network Access,Remote Desktops,Portal Access, orWebtop Links.
- Select the resource name.
- At the top right of the Customization settings pane, select theLanguagefor which to customize the caption and description for full and mobile browsers.
- In theImagearea, click the icon at the right of the field to show the current icon, then clickReplaceand select a new image.
- After you customize settings, click theSaveicon at the top of the Customization tool.