Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Configuring Virtual Servers for Network Access
Associating a virtual
server with network access
- On the Main tab, click.The Virtual Server List screen opens.
- Click the name of the virtual server you want to modify.
- For theDestination Address/Masksetting, confirm that theHostbutton is selected, and type the IP address in CIDR format.The supported format is address/prefix, where the prefix length is in bits. For example, an IPv4 address/prefix is10.0.0.1or10.0.0.0/24, and an IPv6 address/prefix isffe1::0020/64or2001:ed8:77b5:2:10:10:100:42/64. When you use an IPv4 address without specifying a prefix, the BIG-IP system automatically uses a/32prefix.The IP address you type must be available and not in the loopback network.
- From theHTTP Profile (Client)list, select a previously-created HTTP/2 profile for client-side traffic.
- In the Access Policy area, from theAccess Profilelist, select the access profile that you configured earlier.
- From theConnectivity Profilelist, select the connectivity profile.
- If you are creating a virtual server to use with portal access resources in addition to remote desktops, from theRewrite Profilelist, select the defaultrewriteprofile, or another rewrite profile you created.
- If you use server SSL for this connection, from theSSL Profile (Server)list, select a server SSL profile.
- If you use client SSL for this profile, from theSSL Profile (Client)list, select a client SSL profile.
- If you want to provide connections to allow Java rewriting for portal access or support a per-app VPN connection that is configured on a mobile device, select theApplication Tunnels (Java & Per-App VPN)check box.You must enable this setting to make socket connections from a patched Java applet. If your applet does not require socket connections, or only uses HTTP to request resources, this setting is not required.
- If you want to provide native integration with an OAM server for authentication and authorization, select theOAM Supportcheck box.You must have an OAM server configured in order to enable OAM support.