Applies To:Show Versions
Checking for client information in a per-request policy
- From the Main tab, click.
- Find the policy you want to edit, and in the Per-Request Policy column, clickEdit.
- On a branch in the per-request policy, click the plus symbol to add an item.
- Click theEndpoint Security (Server-Side)tab, and selectClient Information, then clickAdd Item.
- From theCertificate Authorityfield, select the certificate authority used to encrypt the information in HTTP headers.The Client Information check is added, and information as specified in the F5 Access Guard configuration file is collected from clients that access the virtual server to which this per-request policy is attached.