Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Public File Sharing item settings in a subroutine
- Specifies a platform. The default isAny. When a platform is selected, the Vendor ID and Product ID lists update to include the products and vendors that are supported for that platform according to the EPSEC package that is installed on the BIG-IP system.A link to a report that includes the public file sharing software that Access Policy Manager currently supports is available on the BIG-IP system Welcome page.
- Vendor ID
- Specifies a vendor ID (from the list of supported vendors) orAny.
- Product ID
- Specifies a product ID (from the list of supported products) orAny.
- Specifies one of these states:
- RunningWhen selected, the action verifies that the file sharing software is running on the client.
- StoppedWhen selected, the action verifies that the file sharing software is not running on the client.
- UnspecifiedWhen selected, the action verifies that the file sharing software is installed on the client.
- Specifies a version; when specified, the Public File Sharing action verifies the version of the software.