Manual Chapter : Checking for a firewall in a subroutine
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Checking for a firewall in a subroutine
You should have a per-request policy attached to a virtual server. In addition, your virtual server must have an access profile attached, which can be a blank "allow-all" policy.
Add firewall checking to an access policy to check client machines for a specified firewall package, either continuously, or on each request.
- From the Main tab, click.
- Find the policy you want to edit, and in the Per-Request Policy column, clickEdit.
- In the per-request policy, clickAdd New Subroutine.
- Name the subroutine and clickSave.
- Expand the subroutine, and click the plus to add a new item.
- SelectEndpoint Security (Client-Side), selectFirewall, and clickAdd Item.
- Configure the Firewall check settings.
- To configure subroutine settings such as the session lifetime or gating criteria, clickSubroutine Settings / Rename.