Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Configuring subroutine settings
- From the Main tab, click.
- Find the policy you want to edit, and in the Per-Request Policy column, clickEdit.
- Expand the subroutine you want to edit.
- ClickSubroutine Settings /Rename.
- Specify theInactivity Timeoutin seconds.This is the number of seconds after which an inactive session is invalidated. The default is 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- Specify theMax Subsession Lifein seconds.This is the number of seconds after the session is validated when the session is considered expired, and the subroutine must be revalidated if a request occurs. The default is 900 seconds (15 minutes). If this is set to 0, the subroutine must be revalidated on every request.
- Specify theSubroutine Timeoutin seconds. This is the amount of time in which the subroutine must complete, or the subroutine is invalidated. The default is 120 seconds (2 minutes).
- Select anyGating Criteria.Gating criteria is a value that, when present, starts the subroutine. If you want to use a specific variable to trigger the subsession, specify the variable. Otherwise, any item in the subroutine will start the subsession.To restart the subroutine based on changes to the information collected in the user information collected by F5 Access Guard, selectperflow.client.information.hash.To restart the subroutine if the client IP address changes, type the custom variableperflow.client.ip.address.