Manual Chapter : About Route Domain and SNAT Selection
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
About Route Domain and SNAT Selection
The Route Domain and SNAT Selection action enables dynamic assignment of a route domain and of SNAT.
A Route Domain and SNAT Selection action provides these configuration elements and options:
- Route Domain
- Specifies a route domain. Enables route domain-based policy routing, sending a user to another route domain based on the outcomes of previous branches in the access policy.
- Specifies a SNAT to provide secure network address translation (SNAT) to the self IP address of the BIG-IP device, or to choose from a pool of configured internal addresses for SNAT. SNAT precedence is determined according to the following rules:
- First, if a SNAT is defined in a Network Access resource configuration, APM uses that SNAT.
- If there is no SNAT defined in the Network Access resource, or the resource is another type, the APM takes the SNAT from this assignment in the access policy.
- If there is no SNAT assigned in the access policy, the APM uses the SNAT from the virtual server definition.