Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
About Kerberos Auth
- AAA Server
- Specifies a Kerberos server; servers are defined in thearea of the Configuration utility.
- Request Based Auth
- Specifies whether per request based authentication is enabled. When disabled, authentication occurs only while executing the access policy.
- Max Logon Attempts Allowed
- Specifies the number of user authentication logon attempts to allow. A complete logon and password challenge and response is considered as one attempt.For a per-request policy subroutine, equivalent functionality is supported through subroutine settings.