Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.10, 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
About Local Database
- LocalDB Instance
- Specifies a local user database instance from a list.
- User Name
- Specifies a user name from a list.The same user name can exist in more than one local user database.
- Allow User Create
- Specifies whether to create a user dynamically when trying to write information for a user that is not in the database already.Dynamically created users exist temporarily and are regularly purged from the database. Static users, created by an administrator using the Configuration Utility or the command line, are not purged.
- Add new entry
- Specify actions that read from and write to specific database properties.
- Specifies where to store the value that is being read or written.For theReadaction,Destinationspecifies a variable; the value that is read from the database is stored in this variable. The default variables are:
Writeaction,Destinationspecifies a DB property (selectable from a list). The value of an expression is stored in this DB property. TheDB Propertylist includes these items:
- session.localdb.login_failuresAlternatively, the variable can be any text string. When using non-default variables, verify the expressions used in any other item that reads or manipulates local database variables in the same session; ensure that the expressions use the same string.
- locked_out- a number; when 0, the user is not locked out. When greater than 0, the user is locked out.
- login_failures- a number; the number of login failures currently recorded for the user.
- groups- text; names of membership groups specified for the user in the local user database.Groups specified in the local user database are not verified against external systems.
- Specifies where to get the value to read or to write. ForRead, specifies a database property (selectable from a list) to read. ForWrite, specifies an expression, the value of which will be written.