Manual Chapter : Adding a blank access policy item to an access policy
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Adding a blank access policy item to an access policy
Before you start this task, configure an access profile.
Configure a blank item to configure one of several actions that has no explicit configuration defined.
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- Select a blank action:Collects machine info, and checks it against established values.An empty action that you can configure with any allowed checks.A properties screen opens.
- Click the Branch Rules tab.The Branch Rules screen opens.
- Click theAdd Branch Rulebutton.NewNameandExpressionsettings display.
- Click thechangelink in the Expression area.A popup screen opens.
- ClickAdd Expression.New properties display.
- For each expression you add, select an agent from theAgent Sel.list, a condition from theConditionlist, and configure any details.See the reference information for each action for more details.
- ClickAdd Expressionto add the expression to the list.
- Add more expressions to the check as required. You can add expressions as eitherANDorORconditions.
- ClickFinished.The popup screen closes.
- ClickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.
The access policy is configured with the empty action you have configured.
Apply Access Policylink to apply and activate your changes to this access policy.
To ensure that logging is configured to meet your requirements, verify the log settings for the access profile.