Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0
Adding an access
policy item with configurable properties
- On the Main tab, click.The Access Profiles (Per-Session Policies) screen opens.
- In the Per-Session Policy column, click theEditlink for the access profile you want to configure.The visual policy editor opens the access policy in a separate screen.
- Click the(+)icon anywhere in the access policy to add a new item.Only an applicable subset of access policy items is available for selection in the visual policy editor for any access profile type.A popup screen opens, listing predefined actions on tabs such as General Purpose, Authentication, and so on.
- Select an action with configurable properties, then clickAdd Item:Presents an external logon page for the client.Provides a custom HTTP 401 logon page.Provides a custom HTTP 407 logon page.Provides a custom logon page that you can configure entirely from the properties screen.Provides a configurable virtual keyboard for logon information entry.Provides a custom logon page for VMware View.Checks that the client is running specified anti-spyware software.Checks that the client is running specified antivirus software.Checks that the client is running specified firewall software.Checks that the client hard disk is encrypted.Allows a check for a specific file with specified properties on a Linux system.Allows a check for a specific process on Linux systems.Allows a check for a specific file with specified properties on a Mac.Allows a check for a specific process on a Mac.Allows a check for a machine certificate.Allows a check for patches to specific files.Allows a check for peer to peer software on a system.Allows you to configure Windows clients to clean certain items after the session closes.Allows a check for a specific file with specified properties on Windows systems.Allows a check for a health agent on Windows systems.Allows a check for a specific process on Windows systems.Allows configuration of a protected workspace in Windows.Allows a check for a specific registry value in Windows.Allows configuration of a choice of two branches for the user, with custom text describing each choice.Sends an email, when reached in the access policy.Allows configuration of a choice of two branches for the user, with custom text describing each choice.Allows you to add entries to a local database.Allows you to log a session variable result.Shows a message, and requires the user to click to continue.A properties screen opens.
- Configure the properties for the item.
- ClickSave.The properties screen closes and the policy displays.