Applies To:Show Versions
- Categorization Input
- The list specifies these options:
- Use HTTP URI (cannot be used for SSL Bypass decisions): For HTTP traffic, this option specifies performing a URL-based lookup. When selected, on a BIG-IP system with an SWG subscription theSafeSearch Modesetting displays.
- Use SNI in Client Hello (if SNI is not available, use Subject.CN): For HTTPS traffic, this option specifies performing a host-based lookup.
- Use Subject.CN in Server Cert: For HTTPS traffic, this option specifies performing a host-based lookup. (This option is not for use in a reverse proxy configuration.)
- SafeSearch Mode
- The options areEnabled(default) andDisabled. When enabled, SWG enables Safe Search for supported search engines.SafeSearch is available only with an SWG subscription.
- Category Lookup Type
- Select the category types in which to search for the requested URL. On a BIG-IP system with an SWG subscription, options are:
Process custom categories only. Depending on the selection, the Category Lookup Type item looks through custom categories or standard categories or both, and compiles a list of one or more categories from them. The list is available for subsequent processing by the URL Filter Assign item.
- Select one from Custom categories first, then standard categories if not found
- Always process full list of both custom and standard categories
- Process standard categories only
- Reset on Failure
- When enabled, specifies that SWG send a TCP reset to the client in the event of a server failure.