Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
About Response Analytics
- Max Buffer Size
- Specifies the maximum amount of response data (in bytes) to collect before sending it for content scanning. The system sends the content for analysis when the buffer reaches this size or when the buffer contains all of the response content. Otherwise, the system retains the response data in the buffer.
- Max Buffer Time
- Specifies the maximum amount of time (in seconds) for buffering and analyzing response data. If the time elapses at any point in this process, the agent sets theperflow.response_analytics.failurevariable to 1 (which indicates an ANTserver failure) and discards the response data.
- Reset on Failure
- When enabled, specifies that SWG send a TCP reset to the client in the event of an ANTserver failure. If disabled and an ANTserver failure occurs, SWG logs all perflow variables and provides the SWG block page to the client.
- Exclude Types
- Specifies one entry for each type of content to be excluded from content analysis. Images, theAll-Imagestype, do not get analyzed.