Manual Chapter : About Antivirus
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
The Antivirus action checks for antivirus software on the client computer. When checking for multiple antivirus types, if one antivirus type matches the software on the client system, the action passes, regardless of other antivirus conditions that are specified in the action.
An antivirus action in a subroutine is continuously checked, based on the settings configured in the Subroutine Settings.
An Antivirus action provides these settings and options:
- Specifies a platform. The default isAny. When a platform is selected, the Vendor ID and Product ID lists update to include the products and vendors that are supported for that platform according to the EPSEC package that is installed on the BIG-IP system.A link to a report that includes the antivirus software that Access Policy Manager currently supports is available on the BIG-IP system Welcome page.
- Vendor ID
- Specifies a vendor ID (from the list of supported vendors) orAny.
- Product ID
- Specifies a product ID (from the list of supported products) orAny.
- Specifies one of these states:
- Enabled- when selected, the action verifies that the antivirus software is enabled
- Disabled- when selected, the action verifies that the antivirus software is disabled.
- Unspecified- when selected, the action does not verify the state of the software.
- Specifies a version; when specified, the antivirus action verifies the version of the software.
- Engine Version
- Specifies the engine version number; when specified, the antivirus action verifies this information.
- DB Version
- Specifies the database version number; when specified, the antivirus action verifies this information.
- DB Age Not Older Than (days)
- Specifies the database age in days; when specified, the antivirus action verifies this information.
- Last Scan Time Not Older Than (days)
- Specifies a number of days; when specified, the antivirus action verifies that the last scan did not occur more than the specified number of days ago.