Manual Chapter : Viewing trusted server registry keys and subkeys on a client
Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Viewing trusted server registry keys and subkeys on a client
You can verify the trusted servers and allowed key values on a client by running a diagnostic report using BIG-IP Edge Client. If present on the client, the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\F5 Networks\RemoteAccess\TrustedServersWindows Registry key and its subkeys are included in the report.
As an alternative, you can use the Client Troubleshooting Utility to verify trusted server and allowed key values.
- Open the BIG-IP Edge Client user interface.On a client with aStartbutton, you can typeBIG-IPin the search field and, in the results, clickBIG-IP Edge Client.
- Click theView Detailsbutton.The Details popup screen displays.
- Click theDiagnostics Reportbutton.A Save As popup screen opens.
- Select a location, specify a file name, and clickSave.A Collecting data popup screen remains open until the report completes.
- Navigate to the location with the downloaded file, extract the files to a folder, and click the HTML file in the folder.The F5 Report displays in a browser screen.
- Scroll down to theMS Remote Access Diagnosticsection of the table of contents.
- Look for a link that includes the wordTrustedServers.If you do not find such a link, then trusted servers and allowed keys are not configured on the client.The link in the table of contents should include this path:HKLM\Software\F5 Networks\RemoteAccess\TrustedServers.
- If the link exists, click it to view the subkeys and values configured on the client.