Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0
Updating Attack and Bot Signatures
Overview: Updating the signature pools
You must check for and manually select and install any available updates.
Updates are installed as they become available.
You can specify the times of day and week to install available updates.
- On the Main tab, click.The Live Update screen opens.
- Select the signature type from theUpdates Configurationlist:ASM Attach SignaturesorBot Signatures.
- To schedule automatic updates, forInstallation of Automatically Downloaded Updates, select your update preference.
- ClickSaveto preserve your changes.
Getting email about signature updates
- From a web browser, open the Search the AskF5 Knowledge Base site,http://support.f5.com/.
- From the SELF-HELP menu, select Subscribe: Mailing ListsThe AskF5 Publication Preference Center page opens.
- Provide the email address to which you want the notifications sent.
- Select theSecurity Updateslist, as well as any others in which you are interested.
- ClickSubmit.Whenever F5 has signature updates available, or has information related to security, you will receive an email notification at the address you specified.