Applies To:Show Versions
Associating the logging profile with a BIG-IP
- On the Main tab, click.The list of Virtual Servers configured on the system is displayed.
- Click the name of the virtual server used by yourBIG-IP DataSafeprofile.The system displays the general properties of the virtual server.
- From the Security menu, choose Policies.The system displays the Policy Settings for the virtual server.
- Ensure that theDataSafeProfile is set toEnabled, and that Profile is set to theBIG-IP DataSafeprofile you want.
- For the Log Profile setting:
- Ensure that it is set toEnabled.
- From the Available list, select the logging profile and move it into the Selected list.