Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
About firewall schedules
Create a firewall schedule
- On the Main tab, click.The Schedules screen opens.
- ClickCreateto create a new firewall schedule.
- In theNameandDescriptionfields, type the name and an optional description.
- In theDate Rangearea, define the range of dates over which the schedule applies.
- SelectIndefiniteto have the schedule apply immediately, and run indefinitely.
- SelectUntilto have the schedule apply immediately, and define an end date and time. Click in the field to choose a time from a dialog box, and set the ending time with the sliders.
- SelectAfterto have the schedule apply after the specified date and starting time, and run indefinitely. Click in the field to choose a time from a dialog box, and set the starting time with the sliders.
- SelectBetweento apply the schedule starting on the specified start date and starting time, and ending on the specified end date and ending time. Click in the fields to choose the times from a dialog box, and set the starting and ending time with the sliders.
- In the Time Range area, define the times over which the firewall rule applies.
- SelectAll Dayto have the schedule apply all day, for every day specified in the date range.
- SelectBetweento apply the schedule starting at the specified time, and ending at the specified time each day. Select the start and end hours and minutes from the popup screen, or clickNowto set the current time.Specify the hours according to a 24-hour clock. For example, you can specify 3:00 PM with the setting15.
- In the Days Valid area, select the days of the week when the schedule is valid. Select check boxes for days of the week when the rule applies, and clear check boxes for days of the week when the schedule does not apply.
- ClickFinished.The list screen and the new item are displayed.