Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.0
View protocol inspection items
- On the Main tab, click.The Inspection List screen opens.
- To filter the list, select the filter options.You can type text in the search field to narrow options, snd select options from any of the lists.You can add filter lists from theAdd Filterlist. The available categoru lists areService,Protocol,Inspection Type,Direction,Risk,Accuracy,Performance Impact,User Defined,Action, andLog. You can select multiple items from each list, and you can make selections from multiple lists.For example, to filter items of medium and low accuracy that include the termblacklist, selectmediumandlowfrom theAccuracylist, and typeblacklistin the search field.The list of inspection items changes to show the results of the filter settings.
- To view the properties for an inspection item, click the item ID number,The item properties are displayed in the Properties pane on the right.
- To expand statistics for an inspection item, click the item description.Statistics for hits on the inspection item appear below the item.
- To change the duration for statistics, click1 Hour,1 Day, or1 Week.You can clickRefreshto refresh the statistics.
- To collapse the statistics, click the description again.You can expand multiple items on the same screen.