Applies To:Show Versions
- 16.0.0, 15.1.0, 15.0.1, 15.0.0, 14.1.2, 14.1.0, 14.0.1, 14.0.0
- Two trunks that represent Member 1 and Member 2 interfaces of the virtual wire. Each interface of a trunk has its forwarding mode set toVirtual Wire.
- A tagged VLAN for the Member 1 trunk with a tag of 4096, assigning the Member 1 trunk to the VLAN.
- A tagged VLAN for the Member 2 trunk with a tag of 4096, assigning the Member 2 trunk to the VLAN.
- A VLAN group with the transparency mode set toVirtual Wire, where the VLAN group name matches the name of the virtual wire object.
- A virtual server that listens for both client-side and server-side traffic. The virtual server forwards the client-side traffic to the Member 2 trunk and forwards the server-side traffic to the Member 1 trunk.