Applies To:Show Versions
- 15.1.9, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.1, 15.1.0
Create a pool of web servers
- On the Main tab, click.The Pool List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Pool screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the pool.
- Using theNew Memberssetting, add each resource that you want to include in the pool:
- SelectNode List.
- For theAddressoption, select the IP address of the web application server.
- For theService Portoption, select HTTPS from the list.
- ClickAdd.The added pool member appears in the displayed table.
- Repeat the process until all pool members are added.