Manual Chapter : Configuring FPS with an HTTP compression profile
Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.1.0, 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
with an HTTP compression profile
FPSwith an HTTP compression profile
The instructions in this section are relevant only if your
anti-fraudprofile is associated with a virtual server that also has an HTTP compression profile associated with it.
anti-fraudprofile is associated with a virtual server that also has an HTTP compression profile associated with it, you must perform the following steps to ensure that your web site is not disabled.
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the General Settings area of the Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen, clickAdvanced.The Advanced settings appear.
- On the Main tab, go to.
- In the list of profiles, click on the HTTP compression profile that is associated with the same virtual server as youranti-fraudprofile.
- In the URI List section, clickExclude.
- At the bottom of the screen, clickUpdate.
- In the BIG-IP command line, set the BigDB variable for Datasync with the following command:tmsh modify sys db variable datasync.gzip_fpm value enable