Applies To:Show Versions
Creating a web application pool
- If you plan to add youranti-fraudprofile to an existing virtual server (i.e., you are not going to create a new virtual server for your profile), you do not need to create a new web application pool.
- Repeat the following steps for each desired pool.
- On the Main tab, click.The Pool List screen opens.
- ClickCreate.The New Pool screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a unique name for the web application pool.
- Using theNew Memberssetting, add each resource that you want to include in the pool:
- SelectNode List.
- For theAddressoption, select the IP address of the web application server.
- For theService Portoption, selectHTTPorHTTPSfrom the list.