Applies To:Show Versions
an alert server
- On the Main tab, expandLocal Traffic, and clickNodes.The Node List screen opens.
- Click theCreatebutton.The New Node screen opens.
- In theNamefield, type a descriptive label for the node.Names are case-sensitive.
- In theAddressfield:
- If you want to send alerts to the FPS Dashboard, type the IP address of the alert server.
- If you want to send alerts to BIG-IQ® Logging Nodes, type the IP address of an internal Self-IP on the Logging Node.
- ClickFinished.The screen refreshes, and the new node appears in the node list.
- If you want to send alerts to BIG-IQ Logging Nodes, repeat steps 2-5 for every Logging Node.