Applies To:Show Versions
Configuring a post-login URL
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickURL List.The URL List opens.
- Select the check box next to the login URL.
- Click theClonebutton.The Clone URL pop-up screen opens.
- In theURL Pathfield, type the URL that is referred to in the form action of the HTTP request.
- Optional: In theDescriptionfield, type a description for the URL.
- If the login URL contains SPA views and you want the post-login URL to inherit those views, select theEnabledcheck box by Views.
- Select theEnabledcheck box by Parameters.
- If you have assigned Request Signatures to the login URL and you want the post-login URL to inherit them, select theEnabledcheck box by Request Signatures.
- Click theClonebutton in the Clone URL pop-up screen.Once the new URL is created, there is no further dependency on the source URL and any future changes made to the source URL are not inherited by the new URL.