Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.8, 15.1.7, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Configuring general properties for an
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- Click the down-arrow next to theCreatebutton.A pop-up appears with preset options for the anti-fraud profile.
- ClickCreatein the pop-up if you want to use the default preset options, or select/unselect preset options according to the type of profile you want to create and then clickCreate.Do not selectMobile-oriented URL presetsunless you are creating a mobile security anti-fraud profile. If you are creating a mobile security anti-fraud profile, follow the instructions in the section on configuring a mobile security anti-fraud profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- Select theCustomize Allcheck box.
- In theProfile Namefield, type a unique name for the profile.
- From theParent Profilelist, choose which parent profile you want to base your profile on.
- All undefined properties in the profile you are creating will be inherited from the parent profile. And any future changes to those properties in the parent profile will be automatically inherited by the profile you are creating.
- The following properties from the parent profile are not inherited: URL properties, user-defined Rules, mobile security properties, and User Enforcement settings.
- In theAlert Identifierfield:
- For the FPS Alerts Dashboard in the BIG-IQ, type the customer ID that was defined in the dashboard.
- For the cloud dashboard, type the Alert Identifier provided to you by the SOC.
- From theAlert Poollist, select the alert pool that you previously created.
- If you already created a Log Publisher, select it from theLog Publisherlist.If you did not create a Log Publisher (Noneis currently selected), create one as follows:
- Click the icon next to theLog Publisherlist.A text box appears.
- Type a name for theLog Publisherin the text box.
- If your web application is case-sensitive to URLs, do the following:
- ClickAdvancedunder theLog Publisherfield.The Advanced settings appear.
- For theURLs are case sensitivesetting, select theEnabledcheck box.
- You should enable this setting only if your web application is case-sensitive to URLs.
- This setting cannot be changed after the initial creation of an anti-fraud profile and does not affect URL parameters in the Anti-Fraud Profile.
- This setting does not affect the mobile URLs or SPA views, where URLs are always case-sensitive.
- ClickCreate.The anti-fraud profile has been created.