Applies To:Show Versions
- 17.0.0, 16.1.3, 16.1.2, 16.1.1, 16.1.0, 16.0.1, 16.0.0, 15.1.6, 15.1.5, 15.1.4, 15.1.3, 15.1.2, 15.1.0
Blocking a user from logging into a web site
- On the Main tab, click.The Anti-Fraud Profiles screen opens.
- From the list of profiles, select the relevant profile.The Anti-Fraud Profile Properties screen opens.
- In the Anti-Fraud Configuration area, clickUser Enforcement.The User Enforcement screen opens.
- Click theAddbutton.The Add Username with Single Mode pop-up screen opens.
- In the Add Username with Single Mode pop-up screen, assign a user name.
- Select theBlock Usercheck box.
- Select theUnlimited Timecheck box to block the user from this site indefinitely, or select theminutescheck box and type a number of minutes if you want to limit the time that user will be blocked from the web site.If you choose a time limit, the blocking period time starts from the first attempted login.
- ClickAdd.The system adds the user name to the User Enforcement table.
- Optional: AtAuto Refresh, choose a time interval for how often the information in the User Enforcement table is refreshed. The default value isDisabled.
- Optional: You can also track this user for suspicious web activity by clickingConfigurein theTurn on Verbose Activity Loggingcolumn in the User Enforcement table.If you do this, the Add Mode pop-up screen opens. In the Add Mode pop-up screen, do the following:
- Select theUnlimited Timecheck box to track the user's web activity on this site indefinitely, or select theminutescheck box and type a number of minutes if you want to limit the time that user's web activity will be tracked.
- ClickSave.The anti-fraud profile is updated with the changes you made.